Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Does AGP have everything that's online?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Trippy Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 3rd, 2006
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I'm probably going to AGPC sometime this winter. Some of the things I was wanting to get are small things like Addy's work shoes and Samantha's shoes and tights. These items are online but not in catalog. Does anyone know it they are at the store? If not, I'll buy now to get free shipping. Thanks.

    Hopesmom

  2. #2
    *AG Star*
    Guest *AG Star*'s Avatar

    Post

    I'm pretty sure they have everything that's online, plus the store exclusives. Hope this helps!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Trippy Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 3rd, 2006
    Posts
    15
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks for your reply. It does help. I know I will buy something away when I go but thought I'd try to get some things we need to complete outfits. Thanks.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AGP has everything that's online, except when there are sale items (not monthly specials, just the items that are on clearance as an indication that they will be retired soon), such as Addy's Striped Dress and Molly's Aviator Outfit that have become website-only items. Hope that helps!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •